Monday, May 11, 2009

time and place project

Our second project. My love for Takeshi Kitano and my fascination with Asian culture made Violent Cop a logical choice for my project. The project proved to be quite a challenge given the quality of the film. As you can see, the film wasn't recorded in the highest quality. Given that it's Takeshi Kitano, it's probably safe to say that this is a B movie. Recreating that look was very difficult. To be honest, I don't think I was able to fully recreate that look. I spent a lot of time tweaking little things, trying to get the look down but I feel as though I wasn't able to fully capture it. Given the range of knowledge I have regarding the program at this time I don't think I could. I almost scraped the whole project half way through, but I figured the challenge would make the product that much more rewarding. To a certain extent, it was.



No comments:

Post a Comment